Are you ready to whiten your teeth, or looking for options to change your smile appearance? Cosmetic dentistry offers solutions for common challenges such as discolored, chipped or misshaped teeth, as well as opportunities to conceal slightly crooked teeth or to re-design your smile.
- Teeth Whitening
- Professional teeth whitening is a popular, safe and economical way to change a smile. Teeth whitening procedures can help remove old stains from coffee, wine, tea, smoking or colas and lighten other discolorations in tooth enamel.
- Porcelain Veneers
- Veneers are thin, custom-designed porcelain coverings that are adhered to the front surfaces of teeth to enhance smile appearance. Because they require minimal tooth preparation, they are often used to make cosmetic changes to otherwise healthy teeth, such as closing gaps, or to restore contour and shape to worn teeth to create a more youthful appearance. They are the ideal solution for minor smile imperfections such as stained, chipped, slightly rotated or overlapped teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns
- A dental crown is used to rebuild and cover a tooth that has been structurally compromised by decay, broken-down fillings, or trauma. Crowns can be designed with porcelain facings over metal or all-porcelain, depending on biting forces and location of the tooth in the mouth.
- Dental Bonding and Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Dental bonding procedures and tooth-colored composite fillings are often used to repair small areas of damage or decay. Composite materials are an excellent cosmetic approach for concealing minor flaws in front teeth.
- Six Month Smiles®
- Clear braces for adults. Visit the Six Month Smiles® website and watch an educational video to learn more: www.6monthsmiles.com