Dentistry today is more comfortable and convenient than ever! Dental Technology is an essential part of our practice - the benefits in patient communication and increased efficiency of imaging and restorative technologies are enjoyed both by us and our patients.
Technologies that we use in our practice include:
- CEREC® One-Visit Crowns
- Digital cameras and CAD/CAM technology are used to create virtual models and design your porcelain crown in a single appointment – no more troublesome temporaries or messy impressions! Read more about CEREC®.
- Digital Radiography
- Dental xrays require a relatively low radiation exposure, and small imaging sensors reduce this even further. The results are instantaneous; giving us the ability to view your xrays on a computer screen and share our findings with you.
- Soft Tissue Lasers
- An extremely simple and pain free way to now treat mouth ulcers. Lasers can be used for soft tissue biopsies and minor gum surgeries with vastly reduced healing times.
- The Wand® STA - The Wand® Electronic Dental Anesthesia
- Our most popular convenience is our electronic anesthesia system, The Wand® - we use this to deliver local anesthetic during restorative procedures for a more pleasant experience. six month smiles By steadily and consistently regulating the medication flow and pressure of the anesthetic injection, The Wand® helps eliminate the discomfort many people feel from traditional dental "shots".
- Six Month Smiles®
- Clear braces for adults. Visit the Six Month Smiles® website and watch an educational video to learn more: www.6monthsmiles.com
- Velscope® Oral Cancer Screening Technology
- Oral Cancer Kills One Person Every Hour, 24 Hours a Day in North America. VELscope® is an oral examination system the employs special fluorescent light technology for detection of abnormal soft tissue that can be an early warning sign of oral cancer. Learn more about Oral Cancer.
Today's dental technologies offer numerous options for helping patients restore their smile. Contact Us and let us help you get that healthy, beautiful smile you deserve!